Thursday, June 23, 2011

What I will DO and NOT DO once I am the manager.

Leaving no spaces for guesses, I am writing this since I am working with a not so good supervisor.

I am going through a bad phase of my professional life. I will try to make some points so that I don't alt east repeat these mistakes.
lets say my supervisor initial as AG.

1. AG is always in RUSH: he wants to have baby delivered in 6 months instead of 9. and Sometimes in 1 month. he asked me to check-in the code for the Work Request on Friday and the actual WR week was starting on Monday. He wants everything ASAP.

So most of the time my main concern is time. I get distracted from the main working always thinking that he will ask me again the status of the work. More than the work I keep looking at the clock in tension.

When I will be manager I will give ample time to work on something and most importantly I will not stand on their head and keep on asking the status

2. Dont Overload.: When I am working on one thing the next thing comes following. I get confused which one to do first. The moment I say that I have done with a task, AG immediately asks me about the next task. Comeon man give me a break. I will do it, that's why I am here. I am not a school going kid.

No comments: